We have a goal, we want to get to 1,000 subscribers to LampLight magazine.
With this goal we will be able to acquire more great stories. We will be able to increase writer pay. With this goal, we will be sure that LampLight will be around for another 5 years.
A subscription is convenient and saves money! For just 10$ a year you will get four great issues of LampLight emailed to you or direct to your Kindle. Ebooks will be available as epub, mobi and PDF.
And, as a bonus, get the current issue as well!
These are our subscriber goals:
- 500 – Additional story per issue. Submissions periods increased.
- 750 – Bonus issue of LampLight that will ONLY be available to subscribers. Payment cap removed.
- 1,000 – Increase writer payments to 6¢ per word for new fiction, 3¢ per word for reprints.
- 2000 – We switch to bi-monthly, releasing SIX issues a year of great fiction.
We want to be around for a long time, and to bring the best dark fiction right to your hands. Help us achieve that. Pick up a subscription, help spread the word.
All of the funds from these purchases are going straight to us, no cut from Amazon or Kickstarter. All of these funds are going right back into LampLight magazine to pay writers and editors in our community. Subscriptions support both the magazine and the podcast.
Missed out on some of the older issues? We have two ebook bundles set up as well:
- Volume 3 – Featuring Yvonne Navarro, Mercedes Yardley, Nate Southard, Victorya Chase
- Volume 4 – Featuring Tim Waggoner, Gene O’Neill, Jonathan Janz
For more information on our titles: